Goodmorning to everyone!
Wow! The kids did a great joband also had the experience of watching some other great bands! I am excited for our students and all that they are doing! They are competing at the highest level and are doing great!
Also, a huge "THANK-YOU" to all the parents who came to chaperone, help with the Pit Crew, and to support our students and the Farragut High School Marching Admirals!
Thank you to BJ Hudson and all of her Chaperones, Ben and Suzanne Parham and the Pit Crew, Mr. and Mrs. Clupper and so many others! The students could not do what they do without your support
- Thank you!
A few announcements for the week of October 3rd.
- The Knox County School Band Exhibition will be held this , at South Doyle High School!
- The game this week is on at Knoxville West High School (located off Sutherland Avenue). The game starts at .
- The next game will be on at Home against South-Doyle at .
- The 2016 Admirals Cup Invitational (ACI) will be held on Saturday, October 22nd.
- The is a Parent Meeting at in the High School Band Room.
- Following the Parent Meeting, there is a 2016 ACI Meeting.
- Next Competition is on Saturday, October 29th at Alcoa High School.
- If you pre-ordered a Parent T-Shirt and have not picked them up yet, they are now in Mr. Clupper's Office. I do have a limited number of t-shirts left if you haven't gotten one and are interested. Just let me know.
Again, thank you for the support of our students and program! If you have any questions, please let me know and I will be happy to answer or get an answer!
Have a wonderful week!
Go Marching Admirals!